The therapeutic, scientifically-shaped pain relief product Flexibak cradles the lower back, encouraging lumbar and sacroiliac joints to open up. The unique rotational action of Flexibak facilitates return of natural movement as pressure on inflamed muscles is relieved.
If you suffer from persistent back problems, try Flexibak, a clinically proven pain relief product.
invented by osteopaths
Flexibak was developed by two leading British osteopaths each with 15 years experience in clinical practice. They have treated thousands of people in their clinic, and they know the causes of backpain. They will tell you that you are probably making matters worse, right now, as you sit reading this!
When you visit a back care professional, the means by which they help you is through movement, traction and pressure. Research was conducted to find a method by which these techniques could be replicated and you could look after your back on your own or as a supplement to professional treatment. Now we have the answer; it's called the Flexibak.
Here are some things you should know......
Youth does not prevent back pain and age is not a barrier to cure. Your body is miraculous. It has an amazing capacity to heal itself. All you need is the right tools and the right way to use these tools.
You need this combination because you cannot force your way to health. Things either speed up the healing process or slow it down. What should interest you is helping the body. This applies especially to the spine.
10 truths about your back
1. You do damage to yourself throughout the day because five key joints in your back are compressed whenever you sit down, drive the car or carry the shopping. You cannot stop this, it's called life.
2. Your compression of these joints can lead to back problems and sciatica that increase as you get older or give you recurrent bouts of sharp back pain.
3. Decompressing these five key joints is essential for your spine to function properly.
4. When you decompress these joints you restore vitality not just to your back, but to your general well being.
5. You must decompress these joints in the correct way by using the correct tool. You cannot force it to happen!
6. Your body will then start to quickly heal itself.
7. Your discs between the individual segments of the backbone will pull water molecules from around your body and thicken, if you do the right movements.
8. The spine guards itself against damage so it has to be released properly, that's why not any exercise will do.
9. You will diminish pain and become more flexible.
10. The more you do this the younger your back will feel - it's compounding interest in your own health.
You have everything to gain. Take the first steps on the road to feeling ALIVE! Simply follow the instructions in this site and throw away your fears of back pain.
"With Flexibak, you can enjoy all those normal pleasures and activities that you thought had gone for good."
- designed by an osteopath
- press reports
- environmental policy
- worldwide distributors
- watch the video
Pain relief now for only...
...if you're really not better after your 30 day trial, a full refund is guaranteed »